This summer, the eyes of the world will be on London. And now, they could be on your brand!
“Eyes of the world” is a competition for agencies or brands that aims to celebrate the best of marketing in 2012.
We’re looking for a fully liveried taxi design that demonstrates the most innovative use of taxi advertising as a creative medium – using it as a springboard to spark conversations that start in London and spread to the rest of the world.
• Communicate why you believe the ‘Eyes of the World’ should be on your agency or brand.
• Use taxi advertising in the most innovative and modern way – fitting of marketing in 2012
• Your only limit is your imagination.
• Come up with a design that uses taxi advertising in an innovative way.
• Upload your entry to your blog and tweet about it using the hashtag #taxiad2012 before 9th May. Alternatively, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The top five campaigns will be selected by a panel of judges and announced on 16th May.
• These five ideas will then be put to public vote – the campaign that gets the most retweets will win.
• The winner will be announced on 31st of May. Voting closes at midnight the 30 of May 2012.
Terms and Conditions can be found here or email us and we can send them over to you.
The winning idea will be turned into a taxi wrap and will hit the streets of London for the whole of the summer of 2012, where over 8 million people will have the opportunity to see it. There will also be lots of PR potential as the ‘Eyes of the World’ campaign is discussed on blogs and social networks across the globe.
For more information please call the team on +44 (0)207 928 8234.
Or visit our Facebook page